jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

Selena Gomez is a very nice person

Selena Gomez : Thank you all so much!

Selena Gomez 's Notes

Thank you all so much!
Share
Today at 11:54am (14-4-2010)

Spain, France, U.K., Germany-- Thank you all so much for making me feel so at home while I was on this promo tour. Putting out an album has always been a dream of mine, getting to tour that album all over the world and meeting my fans everywhere was apart of that dream, I can not express how grateful I am for this experience, for my album, for the tour and most of all for all of YOU... I hope you all enjoy the record, I cannot wait to make it back out to see you guys and hopefully do some shows!

America-- I had a wonderful time in Europe but, I do miss home very, very much. I am very excited to start working again and I couldn't pick a better place to live while I shoot my movie BUT I also can't wait to get back to see all of my family, friends, and fans!

The rest of the world-- I hope to come visit you all very soon so I can meet everyone and see all the beautiful places there are out there!

Thank you all so much for your continued love and support it allows me to be able to do what I love to do and I thank you for that. You are all the greatest fans ever. EVER.

I am off to Budapest to work on my newest adventure.. my movie "Monte Carlo"!! I am very excited to meet the cast and get started on this great movie. I don't know how much internet access I am going to have while I am gone but I will do my best to keep in touch as often as I can and try and send some pictures too. Thank you all again and I will see you in July!

I love you all with all of my heart, thank you yet again for all that you do for me!

Sel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario