jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Selena Gomez from Budapest!

Hello from Budapest!
Today at 6:22pm

Hey Everyone--

I just wanted to send you all an update from Budapest. I finally started filming yesterday for Monte Carlo the past two to three weeks have been learning how to play polo and getting my British accent just right. The cast is amazing and I am so ready to get this project started. Budapest is absolutely gorgeous and the people here are very friendly. I do miss home a lot though and will be ready to get back to America when the project is over, I feel like I have been gone forever.

I have also been working on my second album every weekend and should have it to you guys before the year ends, I cannot wait for you guys to here this album. I think we might be doing a couple more concerts here in Europe while I am still out here but, nothing has been confirmed yet I will let you guys know as soon as I know for sure. I have been getting updates about how the record has been doing overseas and I guess things have been successful so I just wanted to Thank You all so much for supporting the album, I hope to come play some songs for you soon.

For those of you on the site obviously www.selenagomez.com has launched we are constantly making changes to make the site better each day. For those of you not on selenagomez.com it has launched and it is the best place to go for updates on everything I have going on plus exclusive pictures and videos.

Dream Out Loud will launch in K-Mart on August 1st and we have a facebook page being made which will be up soon.

I should be back in the U.S. just in time for the release of Ramona and Beezus which comes out in theaters July 23rd.

I also wanted to wish all the mother's a very Happy Mother's Day, and if your stuck on what to get your mom you can visit
http://inspiredgifts.unicefusa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ig_atWork_mothersday and you can purchase a Mother-Baby-Pack and help mother's all over the world on behalf of your mother.

I have added some pictures of me learning how to play polo and have become best friends with my horse Ariel she is the white horse and has so much personality. Well I will check back in when I can I hope you are all doing well and are getting ready for the summer.

Thank you all so much and I can't wait to talk more soon.

Love Sel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario