miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

Selena Gomez in Jay Leno show / Selena Gomez in "Hope for Haiti"

Selena Gomez: 'Hey everyone-- I will be on Jay Leno for the first time tomorrow night on his top 10 @ 10!!!!'


Selena: 'I will be on the phones during George Clooney & Joel Gallen's "Hope for Haiti Now" telethon this Friday from 5pm to 7pm PST, I am so honored to be an active participant in this amazing fundraising event. Be sure to tune in, you cannot miss it it is on MTV, over 30 major TV networks, and CNN worldwide. Let's all come together and help those in Haiti.'

www.hopeforhaitifoundation.com/

EXTRA:
'Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I was just on Jojo's top 9 at 9 at number 7!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Jojo I am not on a plane but freaking out in my car on the way home from Wizards!!!!!! Thank you all so much for voting. Thank you Kiss. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!'


'Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!! I am number 7 on Jojo's top 9 at 9!!!!!!! Thanks Jojo I am not on a plane but freaking out on my way home from Wizards. Thank you all!!!!'

'In my car crying, thank you SO much KIIS and JoJo!!!!'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario