sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010

Now on the Radio

At the Hard Rock Cafe with 107.9 WXKS

About an hour ago, Selena Gomez wanted to say this: 'Thanks Kiss 108 Boston, Hard Rock, and everyone who came out. I will be heading to North Attleboro Mall, to hang out with WPRO 99.7, see yall in a little bit.'

'Emerald Square Mall in North Attleboro at 4pm with WPRO 99.7 hope to see you guys there!!!' (So if you guys live there, go to see her!! You can do it! There it's only 3:20 pm!)

7 minutes ago she wrote this: 'Just took a peek, I can't believe how many people showed up, what an amazing crowd. Be out soon.'

2 mins ago she wrote this: 'All that came out to Emerald Square Mall you are amazing!!!! I am sorry that yall couldn't hear and that I couldn't get to all of you but I love you all.'

OMG! Selena Gomez is a really awesome person, she wrote the next on her twitter: 'I hope you know how much you all mean to me.. I'm so lucky. Thank you so much Rhode Island and Mass.'

WE LOVE YOU SEL!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario