lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

Selena Gomez Naturally

'Happy Valentine's Day Everyone. On my way to Philly looking forward to the show.'

Selena Gomez performing Naturally in Philadelphia.

Check out this other video where Selena Gomez is performing 'Magic' from Wizards of Waverly Place the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZShSN-E5h8



When the show finished, Selena wrote this on her facebook: 'Just left the venue in Philly, in tears. That was the most powerful show yet... I can't believe how many people came and showed me yet again how blessed'

'I truly am. I love you guys and I can only hope I make you as happy as you make me. Thank you Philly, you're amazing.'


Selena Gomez 's Photos - Philadelphia Concert/Meet n Greet

















'Had a really fun day today, met a lot of fans. Thanks Kiss 108, 92Pro, and John Garabedian Open House Party. And Thank you to all who came out, it mean't the world to me to see you all there. You can see more photo's on www.selenagomez.com launching in less than 10 days!!!!! Dream Out Loud hitting the stores July 15th, I can't wait!!!'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario