jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

Selena Gomez - Overseas Promo Trip

Selena Gomez just wrote this (22:50 Spain time zone, 13:50 LA time zone) on her official myspace: 'I also told you that I am finally coming overseas.


We are still working out all the details but, it looks like we will be in:


Spain for the last week of March, maybe doing an event at Disneyland.


UK for the first week of April, possibly doing a live show.


Germany for the second week of April.


Were trying to find time to come out to Japan too.


I am so excited to come and see all of you. Thank you all so much for all your support.


Come back and check here soon I will be updating the info as soon as I know more.
'
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=302429200

P.S: I can´t wait to see you here Selena!!!! I´m so exicted too :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario